Next generation Oral Care！ Open the next door！
Abstract Submissionapp_registrationClicck here for Abstruct Submission
ISOC 2022 is to be held as a Hybrid Meeting (on-site and on-demand).
Abstract Registration Period
October 15th (Fri) - November 24th, 2021 (Wen) 5 p.m.
Extended to January 15th, 2022 (Sat) 5 p.m.
Extended to February 28th, 2022 (Mon) 3.p.m.
- ■ Participants from overseas can join ISOC 2022 and submit their abstracts for free. However, their participation will be limited to online only.
- ■ Participants of the 19th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society of Oral Care (JSOC 2021) are encouraged to submit their abstracts in English to ISOC 2022. An additional 3,000 yen will be charged for the abstract submission to ISOC 2022.
- ■ Please enter the title within 120 half-width alphanumeric, and abstract text within 1200 half-width alphanumeric, including spases.
- ■ Abstracts from non-native English speakers are to be checked by native proofreaders. Please note that we may ask you for the revision of your submitted abstracts.
- ■ Acceptance of the abstracts will be decided by the program committee.
|1. Clinical study||2. Basic research||3. Case report|
|4. Education||5. Approach and management||6. Others|
Other Important Notice
- ■ All the abstract submissions will be registered online from this website.
- ■ To avoid the website congestion immediately prior to the deadline, we recommend an early registration.
- ■ Your login ID and passwords will be required if you wish to modify your registered abstracts. Please be sure to keep the information issued to you when you register. Note that inquiries on passwords will not be accepted for security reasons.
- ■ After completing the abstract submission, a notification will be sent to the registered email address shortly. In case the email is not delivered, pleases verify the registration details.
- ■ Notification of acceptance or rejection of the submitted abstracts will be sent out in early February.
- ■ Please contact the secretariat if you have any questions.
Abstruct Submission / Correction
c/o Anuproduce Inc.
4-4-30-6F, Tenjin, Chuo-ku,Fukuoka,810-0001, JAPAN
- Tel: +81-92-41-5755 Fax: +81-50-3488-2692